As required by the Office of Head Start, and as part of our Strategic Planning process, Clackamas County Children’s Commission produces Annual Reports, Self-Assessments, and Community Assessments. Each report contains vital information about the state of our program and the population that we serve in Clackamas County. Our most recent reports, to include our current Strategic Plan, are provided below:
Includes program and financial highlights for the agency’s past fiscal year.
Reviews the needs and resources of eligible families, the program, and the community.
Head Start and Early Head Start goals and objectives for the current grant cycle.
Immunization rates by center and vaccine.
Agency plan for implementing long-term, environmentally sound pest management.
A summary of the results of the agency’s annual self-assessment process. Used in the program planning process to set the program’s direction and priorities. Often includes:
- Results of an in-depth analysis of program data over time
- Progress on achieving program goals and objectives
- Progress on achieving school readiness goals and objectives
- Summary of program strengths and innovations
- Recommendations for growth and improvement