Includes program and financial highlights for the agency’s past fiscal year.
Reviews the needs and resources of eligible families, the program, and the community.
Immunization rates reported by center.
A summary of the results of the agency’s annual self-assessment process. Used in the program planning process to set the program’s direction and priorities. Often includes:
- Results of an in-depth analysis of program data over time
- Progress on achieving program goals and objectives
- Progress on achieving school readiness goals and objectives
- Summary of program strengths and innovations
- Recommendations for growth and improvement